Your Ad Here

What r U looking 4? Please use this below...!




Wanna chat?? Please say something hot...!

It Was Kinky Stuff But Fun !


I want to tell you about my just little sex story. Hope you enjoy to read... So there I was 15 nearly 16. It was a saturday lunchtime and I was doing a little shopping in the supermarket for my mother, nothing exceptional for my summer chores. I lived near a own called Bromley in London and it was a quiet suburb. I was in my denim shorts and cut-away vest, it was the rage at that time. The supermarket was quite crowded and at the frozen food section I noticed a woman leaning over the freezer to find some fish. I stared at her because she was obviously not a teen but maybe in her mid-late 30's but dressed differently. I thought it odd that a woman of her age should wear what can only be called a micro-mini dress.

It excited me to view her leaning over and to see her breasts wobbling inside. They were really ample and I was transfixed by the view. So much so that she suddenly looked up to see me. I was embarrassed and continued. Every aisle I looked to see if she was there. A couple of times I saw her, her dress riding very high. Her legs not slim but smooth and quite chunky. Every time she looked at me I would pretend to look at a shelf. At the checkout I saw her and without her seeing I joined the same queue just behind her.

When she turned she smiled and started talking about how slow the checkout was and other things. She smelt heavy of a perfume but it was nice. Her turn came and she packed her items and left through the door. OK I thought, that's it, no more. I packed my items and exited. As I was going through the carpark to the bus stop a pair of light flashed at me from a car. I could not see who was inside until the window opened. It was her. I walked over and very politely she asked me if she could drop me off anywhere. SHe said she was going towards a town called Beckenham so I said OK even though I lived the opposite way.

I got in her car and I observed her short dress. SHe saw me looking and said that it was old and a bit small. I said she looked very nice and I remember her smile. I could feel some distinct movement under my shorts and I was horrified to find myself getting stiffer and stiffer. I put my hands in my lap which seemed to make it worse. As we approached Beckenham she said that her turnoff was soon. We entered a small road with some neat Georgian houses. We both got out and she pointed to her house. I could see her dress had risen very high. I helped her with her sacks to the door. Then the leg quivering question, she invited me in for a coffee. By this time I could not say no. Only trouble was that there was a huge lump under my shorts and carrying her bags it was difficult to disguise.

We entered her appartment, it was on the basement floor. Inside was a line of washing hanging and some disorder. Instead of a coffee she poured me a large glass of red wine and I sat down on a large bean bag (very trendy at the time). SHe walked over with her drink and to my surprise she sat down on the same bag. Her dress rose over the tops of her legs and I could see so clearly her silky black underwear. She asked me if I minded, obviously I did not. By this time I was trembling. I drank a little wine and then she took the glass from me and leaned over me and she rolled over to lay on me. I put my arms around her back and pulled her towards me and we kissed. It was not like the kiss from my girlfriends but more full, more demanding.

I fumbled with the zip on her dress and questioned my actions, yes or no. It was yes and I started to jerk it down. SHe responded by lifting her body such that I could pull the zip right down. She sat upright and took the dress over her head to reveal her ample breasts under a silk bra. SHe undid my shorts and could see my enormous erection straining to be released. I lifted my bottom from the bag and she pulled them down. I took my vest of and lay there naked. I fumbled at her bra which was easy thank God and then the big moment as I eased her black underwear down her legs. I could see a mass of black hair wwhich I began to caress. I noticed she was dripping wet under the hair.

We rolled over more and she lay before me naked and with her legs wide apart. I rolled over towards her and aligned myself between her legs. SHe whispered to me, "go on" and she took my full length and positioned it until I could feel the first warmth surround it. I pushed and slithered the whole length into her. Only seconds passed as I let flow a large spurt of my sperm into her. I felt so good but so quick. SHe said that this was just the lubrication as she took me into her mouth. I came again almost instantly. She sat up and kissed me passing my salty liquid into my mouth.

I found that afternoon that she was without end in her demands for my sperm. We met for some months after, we tried everything from anal to letting her dress me. I let her shave me and dress me in her clothes, it was kinky stuff but fun. SHe would masturbate me in her underwear and then she would wear it after. In the early winter I called round to see her and to my surprise she was with an older man, it was her husband. SHe wanted me to make a 3'some and I did this letting her have me and also letting him have me when she dressed me up. This lasted for a year but they both moved away. Now I am the same at 43, I love being used by women with their husband also taking me. But do you hear me complaining, no because the first experience was so good and I was determined to keep it good... Please tell me what you think by adding some comments below, I'll be happy to hear....

Related Posts By Tags



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll be glad to hear from you, please just say something hot here whatever your language... but, no spam please.... :-)