Your Ad Here

What r U looking 4? Please use this below...!




Wanna chat?? Please say something hot...!

I'm glad it'll always be a special moment in both our lives

Well, my name is Helen and the first guy I had sex with was called Danny. As I read I realised, with some shock, that he was writing about me. I don't know what the odds of that are but it's true. I know he was writing about me because I remember the note and the events very clearly. And I remember that Friday night as a wonderful memory too, Danny. If you haven't read Danny's story you might like to go and read it now and then come back to read my memories of that time in our lives.

Danny has been very honest and I enjoyed reading his feelings and emotions of our first time together. He was right that I was "ripe and ready for sex." I was. After a few years of troublesome periods and self-consciousness about my looks I found after my seventeenth birthday that my body was suddenly co-operative and fully developed and I felt sexy. I still didn't really think I looked sexy but I definitely felt it. I remember a few weeks before I went out with Danny, feeling constantly horny.

In fact, I went from hardly ever masturbating to doing it once or even twice a day. (Or on one rainy Saturday, about five times!) I had never had a boyfriend but I, like my friends, all studious, nice Catholic girls, desperately wanted one. In some ways Danny happened to be in the right place at the right time. But that would be to sell him short, which he does himself, in his story.

Danny was actually pretty good looking and he had a very sexy well-toned chest. A few girls were jealous when they found out about us because they had their eye on him. Danny and I got on really well. He had a great sense of humour and being young and at that time very horny, I was always really aware of his body's closeness to mine.

On that particular Friday night, I really just wanted Danny to come in to my house so we could be together for a bit longer. I admit it also felt pretty daring to have a boy in my house and no-one else home. It made me feel like one of the bad girls at school, whose lives always seemed much more exciting than mine. I asked him if he wanted to see the trophy I had won. I can smile about it now but at the time I was really worried he wouldn't like me enough to want to come in.

I'll take Danny's word for it regarding what we talked about before we kissed. I just remember thinking, "Kiss me, kiss me, kiss me." It never occurred to me to just kiss him. I was a good Catholic girl after all. Anyway it happened, and from then on each time I thought we should stop, Danny did something that suddenly made me forget all about stopping.

I too, remember skin on skin, my breasts against that beautiful chest. When he lifted my skirt I just kept thinking that he could see my undies, a thought that both embarrassed and thrilled me at the same time. (By the way, Danny, I remember them as pale blue rather than white but it's a minor point.)

When he began rubbing me through my underwear I felt myself lose control really quickly. I had my first orgasm for the night. Straight afterwards I said we should stop but when Danny didn't I decided that it felt too good to stop anyway.

Soon after Danny slid his finger inside me I came again. (Sorry about the scratch marks on your back, by the way). I don't remember taking my undies off or my skirt but somehow I ended up naked and then somehow Danny ended up naked and we were lying side by side. Considering that a few minutes earlier I had been embarrassed that he could see my underwear, I wasn't embarrassed about being naked with him at all.

In fact, I was fascinated by his body and a little frightened by his penis. Danny says six and a half inches and maybe time has dimmed my memory but I swear it was bigger. It was so thick and very, very hard. I just loved holding it. It was hard yet the skin itself was so soft and I could feel it pulsing in my hand. At that stage I didn't want it inside of me because I was pretty sure it wouldn't fit.

Danny slid two fingers into me and I remember that, time and again, he would take me very close to another orgasm and then slow down. I guess he probably didn't even realise he was doing it at that age but being so turned on made me really hunger to have him inside me. I knew it was safe because I had been on the pill for a few months. (And AIDS and hepatitis were foreign mysterious illnesses.)

The feeling of him entering me was exquisite. It didn't hurt as much as I expected and the pain was more a dull pressure than an actual pain. He was actually quite gentle. Looking back from the perspective of many years of sex I can say that he was a good lover, just young and excited. I guess he didn't last long but I certainly had no complaints. The feeling of him coming inside me was another wonderful moment. More than any other that night, it made me realise that I was no longer a virgin.

We were both a little embarrassed after that, but in a nice way, like neither of us could believe what we had just done. It was fun getting dressed though and thinking that we just had sex.

Danny and I had sex quite a few more times after that and there were plenty of mind blowing ones among them. As he said we gradually went our separate ways. I've moved quite a long way away now. I am too happily married, with three beautiful girls but I still remember Danny and those times with great affection.

And Danny, I'm sure you'll read this. Thank you for both the times themselves and for sharing your own memories. I'm glad it'll always be a special moment in both our lives. Perhaps we should give all these readers a thrill and tell them about that night when you came to the beach and my friend Jodie and I were drunk. Now that was a memory! This time I'll go first.

Related Posts By Tags



1 comment:

I'll be glad to hear from you, please just say something hot here whatever your language... but, no spam please.... :-)