Your Ad Here

What r U looking 4? Please use this below...!




Wanna chat?? Please say something hot...!

My 1st Time Sex With My Girl Friend At Home Alone

Well, guys n girls.... I hope that got the juices flowing for you... My SEX ON the first time was without a doubt, the most memorable experience of my life. I was only 3 monthes into my relationship and she, Justine, was only just starting to open up to me, she started to share her deepest secrets, But one night when my parents weren't at home, she came over.

We were going to watch a movie and generally have a fun night together, I never knew what sort of fun I would be having. We started to watch the movie, a chick flic, with her snuggled up to me. I remember thinking that I wish I could pause time right then and there (excuse the cliche).

She was warm, I was cold, she started to rub me on the chest to warm me up, it felt good, so I told her. I locked eyes with her and kissed her, I placed my hand on her leg, suddenly I realised that this warm body had gone cold, in fact she had goose bumps. She was shaking, I was shaking.

"I love you", she said, just before I put my tongue back into her mouth, I said with meaning "I love you too". She swung around her legs and put them accross my lap, I put my arm around behind her back and lifted her body up to sit on my lap. This was a big mistake though, She squashed my hard cock, That really hurts.

As we continued to kiss, I placed my other hand on her shoulder, slowly, surely, I ran my hand down untill I was holding her breast. She moaned with enjoyment, I saw she was going to let me go that little further so I started to run my fingers slowly and lightly over her breasts, she ended up with a cold shiver, but ensured me that she liked it by saying softly "You make me feel good", so I slid my hands up under her top, the hand I had behind her back, I used to undo her bra, my other hand slid in and under her cups, when I slowly played with her nipples, she begun to
feel wet down below on my lap.

So I ran my hand back down out of her top and slid the side of my finger up and down her pants, she was wet alright, and when I touched her wet patch slightly more, she moaned. Her head swung back, she was hot and horny as hell. I picked her up off the couch and carried her towards the dinning room table, but she managed to get out of my arms. She had other plans, she giggled, and led me into the bathroom, we had just finished renovations, we now have a hot tub, she pushed the buttons to start it filling up, then wrapped her arms around me while we kissed again and again, she lifted her leg up to run herself against my cock as hard as she could, she liked it, I liked it.

We were so caught up doing this though, that it took untill we realised our feet were wet to stop and turn off the taps, we had overflowed the hot tub, but right now, I was overflowing with something else. She lifted up her top and took off her bra strap by strap, untill she took off the cups to reveal to me her lucious tits, They were much bigger than I had first thought, I moved forward to kiss them, but she just ripped off my t-shirt and got to work on my pants, when she finally undid my fly, out flung my cock, I was about to explode, all the blood was trying to get into my dickhead (I bet thats one of the first times you've heard that word used in context).

She licked the tip of my head, I told her that I was about to blow off a load, I was worried about this usually I'm stuffed after a major orgasm, she didn't even think about it, she swalloed my dick whole, the feeling of her moth all around my dick was incredible, her tongue was going nuts with my shaft too, I couldn't hold it in any longer, I blew off a load of hot cum straight down her throat. She moaned again, she really liked cum.

I thought I was a goner now, but I stayed hard, she kept sucking my cock as she pulled away, then I kicked off my pants that were around my ankles, and began to undo her pants, I dropped her pants to the floor along with her panties, I slid my hand in between her legs and put 2 fingures up her pussy, she moaned again. I stood up, we were both completly naked now. I whispered to her as we stood there "I've never done this before", she just smiled and said "Then I guess I'm your teacher" and the look she gave me then was indescribable, it said that she wanted me more than anything in the world, she lifted her leg slowly and placed it into the hot tub, I moved forward and rubbed my still hard dick against her wet pussy, she put a hand down and guided it in, as it went in, we both gave a big moan, Oh it was so good, so I stepped into the tub with myself inside of her, and she lay down on the bed like edge, my dick slipped out when she did this, but it felt even better going back in.

I started to move in and out of her while sucking on her nipples. We moaned and growned so loud that the dog next door started to howl. She flipped us over and sat upright on me, using me like a saddle, she began to move up and down, fast then slow, fast then slow again, she sat up high enough to slip out, and sat back down hard on my cock, I could feel anouther orgasmm coming up. She started to moan and grown louder and louder, she got faster and faster, hearing her sped up my orgasm even more. My balls started to ache, faster and faster she began to bounce.

I could feel her inside all around my cock, it was the most incredible feeling. I blew off my second load, twice as big as the first. This brought her to orgasm. We made so much noise that a few more dogs in anouther neighbors yard started to bark and howl. I grabbed her tits, and she moved forward to lay down on me.

We kissed for half an hour like that, while I was still inside of her. I started to harden up though, my dick was coming back for more. We had splashed so much water out of the tub that we were almost completly above the water level, we flipped back over and she swung her body around and started to suck my cock again, I had her lips right in front of my mouth, She was going wild on my dick, so I grabbed her ass cheeks with my hands and used them to pull my face into her pussy, I licked, nibbled and sucked her pussy lips, everytime I did, she sucked my dick even harder, she was managing to suck cum left over in my cock shaft.

She started to cum in my face while I danced my tongue accross her lips, in and out again and again. Her pussy tasted great. She must've thought my cum tasted great because she was sucking harder and hard untill I came again inside her mouth, it was only two short squirts but she sucked and swallowed it all as if she was starving for cum. We orgasmed again, when I started to shrink again, she just sucked it back into her mouth like a piece of spagheti. I threw my fingers into her pussy, she suddenly suck my dick so hard that it made me start up again, I licked and fingured her over and over again.

Eventually she turned around and gave me that look, we kissed over and over. We eventually stood up and and dressed each other, when we started it was 7:30pm, it was now 10:45pm. Her parents were going to pick her up at 11pm, we went back to the TV and sat down on the couch. She sat her head down on my shoulder, and put her arms around me. Just after the doorbell rang, she said to me "I love you". I looked at her, touched her face with my finger tips then ran my hand down her face and said "I love you too".

The End, I hope that got the juices flowing for you...

Related Posts By Tags



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll be glad to hear from you, please just say something hot here whatever your language... but, no spam please.... :-)