Your Ad Here

What r U looking 4? Please use this below...!




Wanna chat?? Please say something hot...!

I slide my cock into her wet pussy !

Reminds me of my wife’s step Mom and how she liked my big cock in her wet pussy. Especially her ass. After she married my wife’s Dad I could tell there was something about her. How she would hug me after a visit and I felt she held the hugs longer than she should. I came home from an out of town trip to find her babysitting our young son. We talked and I could feel the sexual tension, so as she hugged me goodbye I kissed her neck.

She started to moan and say we shouldn’t but I could tell she wanted me. So I laied her back on the couch and pulled her panted down around her ankles. Then started to lick her pussy as she moaned and told me how wrong we were. Once we thought we heard a car so we stopped and looked to the driveway. With no car in site I took her hand and led her to our bed. I laid her back on the bed as I stood at the foot and slide my cock into her wet pussy.

I pounded her pussy hard and deep leaving my load in her as I sent her home to my father in law. HE loved to hunt so anytime I had the chance I would sneak over to her house and watch her as she begged to suck my cock. Then climb on and ride me deep into her wet pussy. She would tell me how my father in law loved hunting more than her. She also told me how she had married her first husband at 18 and he had always do it missionary style and as soon as he finished he rolled off.

I taught her how to suck my cock deep. She got so good to this day she is the only woman ever to take me deep throat. I could feel her throat muscles contracting around my cock milking it dry. We moved out of state but my company would still send me back there to work at time. She met me once at my hotel and after getting her pussy wet and fucking it deep I slid my cock into her ass and pounded it hard and fast as she screamed so loud I thought they would call security. I have to admit teaching my wife’s step mom to fuck like a true slut has been one of the highlights in my life. MIL Fucker

Related Posts By Tags



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll be glad to hear from you, please just say something hot here whatever your language... but, no spam please.... :-)