Your Ad Here

What r U looking 4? Please use this below...!




Wanna chat?? Please say something hot...!

Experience Sex With Mother In Law

I am 29 my mother in law 49 she is short and good sexy face and structure.. in one day we both are alone in the house for full day in that time we are watching tv. Normally she is not talking much more in that day she is talking more i saw my MIL boobs in saree gape she also watch me.. she come and sit to close me.. I am unexpected!!! wat a chance we both are go to the bed room and start the sex game.. she remove my dress and i also remove her dress… i saw full nude really it is very big size boobs and very stiff..

I start fucking.. she told me lot of fucking style and fucking mouth this is the first experience for me in mouth.. in this time i am really enjoy and full satisfaction in my life..we both are fucked 4 times in that night only… after that incident we both are fucked monthly minimum twice….

I like to fuck my MIL, who is horny and her name is zarina and definitely a day will come and she too is interested but i have never cought her alone , she always accompanies her daughter priti (my wife). But i will get a chance.

I have just returned from an awesome holiday with my wife and my in laws. We stayed in a lovely cottage which had 2 massive kingsize beds. I had always dreamed of fucking my mil but never thought it would happen. My wife and her dad had gone out to the pub whilst me and my mil go ready to join them. I had showered first and as I came out of the shower my mil was standing in the hall way with black lacy underwear on, I appologised and walked into my bedroom, she followed quickly behind and took off my bathrobe.

She then pushed me onto the bed and started playing with my semi hard cock after only a few seconds it was rock hard and 9″ long, she then started blowing me and I shot my load deep in her throat, she was very horny and started to lower herself down so her juicy wet pussy was within licking distance of my tongue………..anyone want to hear more??

Related Posts By Tags



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll be glad to hear from you, please just say something hot here whatever your language... but, no spam please.... :-)