Your Ad Here

What r U looking 4? Please use this below...!




Wanna chat?? Please say something hot...!

We had great sex several times before sun up !

Yeah, ever since I was dating my later to be wife in my teen years, my mother in law had always caught my eye, she was, as still is 19 years my senior. I was 18 and she was 37 and 38 as we passed birthdays, hot and sexy as hell, I used to sit on the sofa at their house and look past her to the TV while she stood in front of the fire but my eyes kept getting caught on her boobs, she had such a beautiful pair I think she caught me looking away many times but never a word said, she knew I was peeking!

She was better looking than her daughter, man did I want to fuck her! After we were married she became even hotter and one day I went visiting quite out of the blue. There was just the 2 of us in the house. She quite by surprise initiated a HOT conversation about money, instantly I had the biggest and fastest erection I have to date ever to experience again. I couldn’t shift I was so hard.

She kept this HOT convo coming extracting family business from me, I was so weak from her as she eyeballed me with her HOT voice, we were watching each others lips move. I was looking at her cleavage by this stage as she looked past me just this small kitchen table between us, I could have ripped it out the window, not a word said about wandering eyes, GOD she had the most beautiful set. It came to the stage where she couldnt contain herself as she left the table and bent over into a kitchen cupboard showing her lower legs as her frock lifted.

What do I do now, if I stood up she would have seen my huge piece bulging forward! I couldn’t, I just couldn’t let her know what she had done to me, then she went to the oven and smelt the evening meal that was in the pot and told me it smelt like garlic drawing a breath in, then she brought it over to me and told me to smell it while she held the pot in her hands, I was fair bulging my erection could have ripped the zipper open on my jeans.

So I grabbed the pot with her hands inside mine and smelt it too, we both stood up at last and the pot went back to the oven, my arm went around her and we had the most beautiful and brief kissing session as things moved quite quickly, I grabbed her rear end lightly and rubbed it pulling her summer skirt up and rubbed under underwear before starting to undo her zipper from the neck down. She took me quite quickly to the bedroom by the hand where she sat on the bed and undid my zipper, holy cow did it come out as she grabbed it and kissed just the tip of it, there was a bubble of cum ready and waiting.

I undid her bra then pulled her panties down while she lifted up slightly to facilitate before she lay back on the bed with her legs apart, it took just six-seven movements before I blew my goliath load, 26 ejaculations before it stopped. I just couldnt believe what was happening. She had to go to the toilet to unload before she came back to the bedroom where I was still standing fully erect in front of the mirror before we started again this time doggy style in front of the mirror. She started laughing trying to get away before we fell onto the bed again while I had her by the hair, I blew a second smaller load after about 27 movements, she laughed all the way through it, I don’t think hubby was giving her anything at the time.

We ended up doing it about 30 times on different occasions at their house, even once on the table, car shed and also another house they owned where we sometimes went to have some afternoon fun, my god she was sexy. She would sometimes wear a see through blouse in the summer, one could quite readily see her patterned bra. Sexy tight jeans she also wore, real tight, they had to come off. more than once just like mine. When my wife went into the home the second time mil came and stayed with me to look after my daughter in case the hospital rang for me to go in. We slept together again that night and had great sex several times before sunup.

They later shifted house and we did it again there too doggy style on the bed with her sun frock still on, I just pulled her panties down and we were into it finishing just before hubby came home, one bead of sweat and he would have known we had returned to the kitchen table by that stage. We are the best of buddies....

Related Posts By Tags



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll be glad to hear from you, please just say something hot here whatever your language... but, no spam please.... :-)