Your Ad Here

What r U looking 4? Please use this below...!




Wanna chat?? Please say something hot...!

My Mother In Law Is My Hot Sex Partner

My mother in law made a move on me in my car 20 years ago. I was 20 and she was 38. Still still beautiful in every way, but back when she was 38 she turned heads all the time.

I drove her home one night after a good weekend visit, she left her car at home so I insisted on driving her home. About 5 minutes into the drive I felt a hand on my lap, I didn’t think anything of it until she started to inch her hand to the inside of my leg. I felt my cock getting rock hard and I felt my heart pounding.

Confession stories started coming out of both of our mouths at the same time ~ she said that one time she was peeking in the bathroom window when I was taking a shower. She would finger herself atleast 1 or 2 a week and think about me. What put me over the edge is when she said that she wanted me to take care of all her sexual needs for the rest of her life. She said that she didn’t want to get married again and that if she and I had sex atleast once a month she would be okay with that.

Well sometimes it’s 10 times a month; however, a few times it’s been once. I’ll take what I can get, she gives me head, she takes it up the ass, she yells, I cum in her without any worries, she’s a better lover than her daughter, she has very fuckable tits(hanging a little, but I still remember when they were firm as ever), she teases me all the time by putting her pussy dripping fingers in my mouth from time to time, she licks my ass hole and loves to fuck anyway that you could possibly come up with. She keeps getting better with age and that’s the scary thing..

Madly in love with mary... I have wanted my MIL for 10years now.I have snatched up many pairs of her panties - mostly thongs.i have even taken some of her well hidden sex toys! i love to jerk off into her panty drawer whenever i get the chance and just smear my jizz all over her clean panties.i am almost positive she knows.ive done alot of deliberate things to try and test her.she never says shit though.once i heard her asking her husband if he threw away one of her dildo’s and i just sat there knowing i took it.heh.

i love taking her thongs cause she just goes and gets more.but they always slowly mysteriously disapear!.ive seen her naked before and treasure the images in my mind.shes never given me the chance to go for it though.if i ever get even the slightest hint from her that she wants it im definitly going for it.i think it is going to be a long time before that happens though.we are both still young so who knows.i'm only 28. either way i would let her walk all over me.

Related Posts By Tags



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll be glad to hear from you, please just say something hot here whatever your language... but, no spam please.... :-)