Your Ad Here

What r U looking 4? Please use this below...!




Wanna chat?? Please say something hot...!

Her pussy is tasty, looks great and it tight..!

I just had my second experience with my MIL. She came over for a extended visit ~ she told me that we both needed to be good ~ well that lasted for about 3 days…. It happened on day 4 ~ she went down stairs and put her dirty clothes in the washer ~ my wife had just taken my youngest to school so I knew she wouldn’t be back for about 30 - 40 minutes. When I walked around the corner she was completely naked and getting ready to put her robe on ~ I didn’t do anything but about 5 minutes later as she was reading the newspaper I asked her why she wanted to be good and she just smiled. I said to her if you don’t have anything under that then that tells me you want some ~ she just smile.

I leaned over and moved the robe to the side and their it was a nice open pussy. I started licking her and before I knew it I had pussy juice all over my face ~ four more time we got together, she didn’t let me cum in her; however, she did give me a blow job that when I came she leaned up and started kissing me ~ not big into tasting myself, but it turned her on and she went back down on me until I was hard again and sucked the entire load.

I look forward to her visist ~ her tits are sagging a little, but other than that her pussy is tasty, looks great and it tight (?????).

I have wanted my M.I.L for a while now every once in a while i have gotten a peek of her she is 45 b cup tits and size 8 waist when i have seen her in just her panitys and no bra her tits were great and i know her and her hubby dot get it on all that offten what can i do to help her out..

We just got back from a family vacation with the m-i-l. its the first time that we really talked so i cant tell if she was just being friendly or what. i know she really likes me as her daughters husband. about the m-i-l. she is a very attractive former stripper. but yet still high class. anyways on the vacation when we were just walking together thru the park or we were alone in a room at the resort she would be extra friendly. and she saw me with morning wood and it was like she couldnt keep her eyes off of it. she was trying so hard not to stare that it was obviouse. Anyways even if we both wanted to it would never happen cause neither one of us would hurt my wife/ her daughter like that. but damn i would if she gave me a pass to lol.

THis happened over 30 years ago. The first time I met my soon to be MIL I went with my finacee to meet her parents. My MIL came out of the house with a pair of shorts and a t-shirt tied under her breasts. She hugged me and took my hand and put it around her as we walked in the house. I could feel the underside of her breast as she put my hand under her arm. I begin lightly rubbing her breast when she lifted her arm and pulled my fingers to cup her breast. She looked down and saw the tent in my pants. She laughed at me. When we walked into the house I watched my soon to be wife kissing her daddy. Wow I thought as I watched and then her mom pushed me down on the sofa.

My MIL stood in front of me and pulled my face into her stomach. She was 39 at the time and very sexy. I was kissing her stomach and she pulled me to my feet and I kissed her nipples on the way. “My daughter tells me you have a very trained tongue. I want to feel it somewhere special”

If you want to hear the rest of the story let me know and I will finish....

Related Posts By Tags



1 comment:

I'll be glad to hear from you, please just say something hot here whatever your language... but, no spam please.... :-)